Saturday, May 5, 2018

Sketch Saturday #512.. Fred She Said.. You are the sweetest..

Hey,

Happy Saturday to you and welcome to the latest sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is Fred She Said and they are offering a $10 gift certificate to their store.

Here's the sketch...


I chose to use Daisy Cupcake, I always choose the images to fit the sketches.. it makes it a bit easier.

I've been all about the pinks and purples lately, so I decided to go yellow for this card. I printed the cupcake out and coloured it using Promarkers and Spectrum Noir sparkle pens.

As I was making this on Sunday whilst on my playdate with JT, I asked her advise on my choice of background paper and we settled on this pretty one by Stampin' Up. My circle dies are by Simon Says Stamp and Sizzix.

I used a piece of glittery tape for my banner and added the great sentiment by Clearly Besotted.

I love it, sadly you can't see how shimmery the cupcake is IRL.

I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends May 11th 7pm GMT / 2pm EST.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx