Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Sending warm fuzzies...


Hey,

I wanted to send a friend who has not been too well a little card.

As she loves a Bunny, I thought why not recreate this card I made last year.

Instead of a gift in the basket, I added a bottle of wine and a glass - both by Heffy Doodle Stamps.

I also did a way better job with my cloud stenciling this time. Probably because I am totally addicted to this stencil (by Dutchdoobadoo) and have overused it since I got it last year!

The Bunny stamp and bike are by Poppy Stamps and again I added a road using Lawn Fawn stamps.

I have constantly got the Jenn Shurkus voice in my head when creating cards like this - you have a teeny tiny stamp somewhere that will be perfect for that basket.. It's a lesson she has taught me well and I totally stretch my stamps by mixing and matching way more than I did before I met Jenn (who is a legend and if you haven't been to one of her classes..find one and GO).

Final touch was the sentiment, I considered 'get well soon' or 'thinking of you' but I decided that 'Sending warm fuzzies' was perfect for this fuzzy card.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx