Thursday, May 24, 2018

Mini birthday cards..


Hey,

So I was making something for a friend and I stumbled across two great patterned papers I had forgotten about.

I thought it would be nice to make something using them, so they didn't get neglected again!

The main card today uses the constellation paper I found in my 'black' paper drawer. I think it is by Stampin' Up.

I thought orange would work well with it and so cut an orange mat and die-cut the sentiment by Lil Innkers out of orange card.

The next card is a teeny bit busy, but I still love it.


Don't you just love that busy leaf paper (by Recollections), feels like it would make great wallpaper and what you can't see here is that IRL the little dots are sparkly!

Again I went with orange as the accent colour and I think it really pops against the busy paper. The HB die is a freebie that I got with an English craft magazine - yeah you get FREEBIES..I miss English craft magazines..

Oh and the card blanks are my fave and JT gifts them to me all the time.

Two super simple makes, that have made another small dent in my patterned paper stash.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx