Saturday, May 12, 2018

Catch The Bug GDT: Say it with flowers...


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you!

I'm back with the Catch The Bug team for their Saturday challenge. 

This week we have a great theme.. Say it with flowers. Use flowers on your card.

The Sunbonnet Girls collection by Bugaboo is one of my fave digital stamp sets ever.. I have totally overused these stamps and saw no reason to stop now!

I chose Sunbonnet Flowers, she is actually one of my fave stamps in the set, so very versatile.

I coloured the image, using Promarkers and added some stickles to the flower centers.

I got a bit brave and die-cut my card blank using the biggest die in the oval window set by Xcut. I'm really glad I did, it worked out really well.

The sentiment is by Penny Black and I masked it off and stamped it twice, so I could create two little banners.

Hope you will be playing along too.

Upload your makes at the Catch The Bug blog and check out the rest of the DT makes.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. One of the original Bugaboo images you introduced me to - I love the Sunbonnet Girl collection. Great shape, love the retro orange and yellow combo x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx