Wednesday, May 23, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch: A little extra puff...


Hey,

When I saw the latest CAS(E) This Sketch over the weekend, I instantly had an idea.


I thought it would be fun to use the Puffer Fish and sentiment from my newest Avery Elle set 'Sea-prise'.

Instead of using the teeny tiny fish stamp that came with the set, I decided to play off of the sentiment and create a 'sea' of candles. The candle stamp is by Newton's Nook

I'm super pleased with the end result, it fits the CAS brief and it's also a lot of fun and I love how the candles do look like a 'sea'.

Love it when a plan works!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Super fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect sentiment for your little pufferfish and a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx