Thursday, February 8, 2018

Happy Birthday Man...


Hey,

So today is JT's birthday.

Every single year my birthday post about her / for her is titled the same thing, it's an in-joke between us.

I think it's pretty clear that I love and adore JT. She is not just a friend, she is part of my family.

We have supported each other through all kinds of crap, but we have also had a ton of fun together (late night dancing in various inappropriate venues, speed drinking gin, dinners in our fave rude Italian, being asked to leave numerous bars - because they are closing.., forgetting to collect our takeaway because we got drunk, realising we are both slobs, etc)

I feel so very lucky to have her as a friend and one who shares my craft addiction hobby too.

My card and present are still crossing the Atlantic..so I'll show you her card later on this week, so I don't ruin the surprise.

Instead I am showing you one of my fave photos of us, on the beach in Margate last August. I love this photo, it's so natural and takes me back to the very moment we took it, on an unexpectedly beautiful summers day in one of my fave places.

Having JT in my life makes me a better person, she knows me so well and is always there for me, even when I am difficult and don't want help...

I imagine it's like having a little Sister. But better, because we had a choice and we chose each other.

I'm looking forward to seeing her in March, so we can celebrate in person.

Love you man.

Cx


4 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, i got super emotional and cried a bit. You are the best kind of friend and obe of the most influential people in my lufe. Loce you man. Speed drinking gin is, like, our olympic sport. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if you will see this, but I got super emotional and might have cried a bit as I was writing this. And yes, Speed drinking gin is totes our Olympic sport. Cx

      Delete
  2. Also my hair is so ginger there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, friends like that are hard to come by, so I'm so glad you found each other x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx