Friday, January 19, 2018

Bugaboo Birthday Bash: Day 6..


Hey,

Happy Friday to you!

I didn't manage to post Day 6 yesterday, I ran out of steam after the gym, errands, etc.

I've really enjoyed this week playing along with the Bugaboo 8th Birthday Bash, it's made me dig through some old favourite stamps and make friends with newer purchases :)

Here is the theme for Day 6 -
Easy peasy..we all know I love bold colours, so I added my other fave thing to this recipe - Monsters.

Another really easy card that was actually all about the colouring of the Love Monsters stamp (I have Monster Birthday too).

I coloured the stamp using Promarkers and Nuvo Aqua Flow pens in bold colours, then die-cut it to shape using a stitched rectangle die.

To fit the recipe I used a kraft card blank and added the bright blue strip of paper to add a bit of interest before I added a piece of precious We R Memory Keepers glitter ribbon..I have two rolls left (approx 9 years old) and it is seriously rationed..

Final touch was to stamp the sentiment, I love these vertical greetings from Stampin' Up, they are really useful.

Hope you all have a nice weekend, gym, food, hangs with hubby and NFL divisional playoffs are on my agenda for the weekend.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card, Love this image its so much fun, Enjoy the weekend, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image and a sparkly ribbon. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday Oldie but Goodie & Recipe Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for helping us to celebrate our 8th Birthday Party this week by entering this beautiful creation - GOOD LUCK - I hope you are one of our winners!
    Love
    Jen L
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and your colouring is flawless x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx