Thursday, November 23, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches: Give Thanks..


Hey,

Happy Thanksgiving!

As I had oodles of playtime at my desk last night, I thought I would play along with Freshly Made Sketches this week.

I decided I would dig out a very rarely used star wreath die by Fiskars, I love it, but before I got my metal shim it was painful to cut. I chose my fave and ancient sparkly silver paper for the wreath.

I used washi tape and a scrap of glittery paper for my strips and the smaller circle I die-cut from a scrap.

The 'thanks' die is by Lawn Fawn and it is one of my fave sentiment dies.

I love the happy sparkly end result. 

As it's Thanksgiving I can't leave without saying how thankful I am for my Husband, Family and Friends (new and old) that have been by my side this year through all kinds of ups and downs. They have remained my constant loving, caring, amazing support system. I'm also super thankful that I opened my mind and decided to exercise...it's a thing now and I love it.

Have a great Thanksgiving wherever you are.

Cx



3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and I'm glad that you have so much to be thankful for this year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The pink die-cut word is so striking against the black background. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'll be CASEing this too! That wreath die is cool and I love the sparkle and pops of colour against the black.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx