Thursday, October 19, 2017

Christmas Card 2017: Inkadinkado Flamingos..


Hey,

So whilst I was in London I managed an evening of stamping and colouring.

I stamped a lot of Christmas card stuff and this week I have been turning them into cards.

I bought this fun set by Inkadinkado last year in the post-Christmas sale at Michaels and I mainly bought it for the flip-flops, chair and the Flamingo.


I stamped the Flamingo onto watercolour paper and coloured them using Zigs and a paintbrush.

I die-cut them out using a MFT stitched rectangle die and added a sentiment to the bottom of the panel. I decided to get fancy and heat emboss the Simon Says Stamp Flamingo background stamp directly onto the card blank!! Don't worry I only make in fours..this would be a lot of effort for 100+ cards!

I like the end result, totally random, but a lot of fun.

I also made a slightly different more Christmassy version -



Cx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, love the flamingos but that penguin is so stinkin cute in the set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp set is amazing, I think they're all pretty awesome. These cards are great, I really like your second set with the giant banner shape - that's a nice idea, hadn't ever thought of that before...good inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx