Friday, September 22, 2017

Prima Princess Stamps: Alexis


Hey,

So I have been slowly acquiring Prima Princess Stamps .

I stamp them, scan them in and then print them onto watercolour paper, so that I can practice my colouring.

Today's image is Alexis, I coloured her earlier this week as part of the the 30 days of colouring.

I am crap at skin tones..practice is not working in this case.

I am very pleased with her hair and the flowers, I think I got all the shading and tones right.

These panels end up in my sketchbook, which I mainly use for tracing images into so I can watercolour whatever I want. I love colouring books, but they aren't always on the best paper, so I retrace them using my lightbox.

Have a great weekend, Hubby and I will be spending it doing the washing mountain.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. I think you're being rather harsh on yourself, she looks beautiful. Good luck with the washing mountain!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx