Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Margate Craftathon 2017: Part Two...


Hey,

Part Two of the Margate makes..

I loved the Waffle Flower 'The Season' set from the minute I saw it.


MERSANTA!! Are you kidding me!!

So JT and I had a little play..

The background stamp belongs to JT and I used it with Broken China Distress Oxide Inks.

I kept it all simple and added a couple of fishes behind MerSanta and stamped the sentiment.

I am looking forward to making more Christmas cards with this set.

Cx




1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, that stamp is genius! Love how you've created the background on these cards x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx