Monday, August 14, 2017

Christmas Card 2017: Festive Robins...


Hey,

Happy Monday from London.

I had a great long weekend with my parents, yesterday was bittersweet as we had a family football match for my Uncle that died recently. He would have loved the turnout of the old guard with the new, it was a great tribute to him.

So I have kicked off my annual Christmas card making.. I start at the beginning of August, as I love to send Christmas cards, so need around 160 cards - A LOT I know, but it's my fave happy mail of the year.

I used to make them all the same, but I have such a large Christmas stamp / die stash it seems silly not to use as much of it as I can.

I managed to make about 21 cards during the first week of August, so this week, whilst I'm in London and scheduling my posts, I'll be showing you most of my makes.

Today's cards were so easy to make, I think I'll be making a few more of these.

The stamp is by Lil' Inker Designs and it comes with various sentiments to use in the banner.

I watercoloured my cards using Distress Inks and an aquabrush and kept the rest of the card simple using a red mat and stitched rectangle dies by MFT.

I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the Robin's hat.

Simple, but so pretty!

Cx



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the memorial football match went well. Lovely Christmas cards. I'm seriously impressed at how many you have made already, my total so far is still zilch. Maybe I'll start in September....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, you dedicate a lot of colouring to a set of 160 cards! You are much more generous than I am. Really like your little accents in blue and glitter. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx