Saturday, July 1, 2017

Sketch Saturday #470 Beautiful Self...



Hey,

Welcome to another fun sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is AMB. Here is the sketch - 
I used the Seahorse from the Mermaid set...I am fascinated by Seahorses!

I love the sketch, it was so much fun to work with. I went with all blues for my background and supporting elements, really helped to make the Seahorse pop!

I die-cut the Seahorse panel using an MFT stitched oval die and the corrugated blue card was cut with a scalloped oval die by Sizzix.

I went for blue sparkly washi tape for my stripes and I am glad I did as it makes the card all twinkly. You can also see how shimmery the Seahorse is as I went over him with a Wink of Stella pen. The sentiment sticker is by Tim Holtz. 

Again a very simple but fun card.

Your turn to show us what you make with the sketch, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends 7 July 7pm GMT / 2pm EST

Cx


2 comments:

  1. I love this! The sentiment rocks and I love all the sparkle from the glitter tape and the WOS on the seahorse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the sparkle. Seahorses are amazing, they look so fragile it's a miracle they don't break up in the sea!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx