Saturday, May 27, 2017

Wordless Sloth...


Hey,

Last Sunday I had a little Skype playdate with JT.

I mainly finished off things whilst gossiping, but I did manage to FINALLY break out the Lawn Fawn Sloth set (Hanging In There) and make a card.

I used a piece of Tim Holtz woodgrain watercolour stock and blended a load of blue distress inks to create the rich blue colour.

I did the same again with green so I could cut the grass.

Looks cool right?

I was a bit unsure what the sentiment should be, but I think I've figured out what it should be.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Love the textured background and your sloth is so cute. I bought the new Clearly Besotted Sloth set, must ink it up x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx