Sunday, May 7, 2017

Heart Bouquet...


Hey,

Happy Sunday!

Hubby and I are off to AC today, we have the day off tomorrow - wah hoo! Let the fun commence.

I needed to make a card for a DT colleague recently and she LOVES MFT Pure Innocence stamps.

So as I recently acquired Heart Bouquet second-hand (my new fave way to acquire older stamps) I thought it would be perfect for her.

It also gave me a chance to work on my colouring of 'brown' people - I am SO bad at this LOL..considering my own skin tone, you think I'd be better at it, but nope I suck.

I coloured the stamp using Promarkers and I think this was a pretty good skin tone effort, following some tips from the fabulous Pocono Pam.

I thought that one of the gelli plate backgrounds I had on my desk worked really well with this cutie, I added a piece of shimmer washi and stamped the sentiment to finish off the card.

Another easy peasy card that I think will make the recipient smile.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. I love this! The color of the background is really nice, love your colouring too. I think it is really sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, thicko here, AC? Hope you and hubby enjoyed yourself (spellchecker changed the enjoyed to annoyed!). This is such a sweet card, I really need to work on my skin tones, at some point I will complete the online copic kickstart class I signed up to last year! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx