Monday, May 22, 2017

Craftgang May...


Hey,

Happy Monday to you.

Surprise! I am already posting last week's Craftgang playdate makes.

Funny I had felt it was a slow day for me, as I was helping out Jocelyn and her Mom Joanne, who are relative newbies.

It was a fun day, so much food! Lisette made the infamous Lemon Bars...they are like crack!

I made the top row of cards during the day and the two cat ones I finished off at home.

The new home card was made using a Sizzix stamp and die set that Ava gifted to me!! How awesome and it just so happened I needed to make a new home card.

The next two cards are using stamps I came across in Jamey's stash whilst I was nosying around for backgrounds.

The cat stamps are from Cheiron's stash and they are by Mama Elephant and called Nom Nom Kitties.

The background from the first cat card is from Gina's stash and the sentiments on both cards are mine.

Fun cards and a few of them have left my desk already.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great play date! Those kitties are just too adorable, I needs them in my stash! Fabulous set of cards. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx