Monday, May 15, 2017

Bunny Birthday...


Hey,

Happy Monday to you!

I had a great weekend - fun times with Hubby and on yesterday's Craftgang session. I also had a great session in the gym!

Today's card I made on Saturday, as I was putting all the new things away (which involves, labeling and adding to my online stamp library) I was watching Vicky Papaioannou videos and she inspired me to create a scene card. Vicky is AMAZING at doing this.

I started by die-cutting my main panel using a Simon Says Stamp stitched die and then I stenciled the clouds. I used a Dutchdoobadoo stencil and Stormy Sky distress ink.

I stamped, coloured and die-cut the Bunny and the bike - both by Poppy Stamps from a set called Mail Delivery, it is very cute.

I wanted my card to be a birthday card, so I pulled out the Avery Elle Skating By set and used the mini present stamp and die and the sentiment.

As I was assembling my card, I decided there should be a road.. I used stamps from the Happy Trails set by Lawn Fawn to create the road.

I used so many supplies to create this card, but it was totally worth it as I am very happy with the end result.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable card, I love your blue clouds and who doesn't love a bunny on a bike! Maybe I could train my two to cycle.... Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx