Wednesday, February 8, 2017

CAS Mix-up February...Corrugated Valentine's...


Hey,

So I thought I would play along again with CAS Mix-up challenge - February is fun -


I pulled out some old DCVW corrugated card in grey. I instantly decided this would be a Valentine's card...

I die-cut it using a Taylored Expressions heart border die.

I also die-cut the white panel using an MFT wonky die.

I splattered my card with pink ink and affixed the border using pink staples for a bit of a match.

I stamped the sentiment (Clearly Besotted) and added 2 of the hearts that came out of the die.

Pretty CAS and covers off the main two requirements, the your choice elements are die-cutting and splatter.

So much fun I might play again.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Claire! I love the row of negative hearts and the two that found their way back on the card! Pretty pink splatters too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great design Claire. Love that corrugated border with the pink staples --- fun! Those cut-out hearts look fantastic scattered over the splatters. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the corrugated border and two little hearts - great way to bring in the special requirement of our challenge. And the pink staples and splatters add so much detail. Great colour scheme - love pink and grey together. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your corrugated heart border with a couple of your little on your splattered background. Such a sweet and creative Valentine. TFS Claire. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx