Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Distress Ink backgrounds..


Hey,

Back to work today!!

It has been a lovely break, I have enjoyed every minute of it.

I love playing with Distress Inks to create backgrounds.

Sometimes I spend an hour or so at my desk just creating backgrounds, so much fun and nothing is ever wrong, no matter what weird colour combo or pattern I get..

I was playing with Candied Apple and Abandoned Coral and created the background you see on my card today..I love it, just enough white space to break it up and I really like all the odd splodges.

I looked at it for a while and thought it would make a really great anniversary card.

The birdies are new from Unity Stamp Co. they come with some great sentiments. The sentiment here is by Hero Arts.

Another super simple card that doesn't look it - win!

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love those colours together and they're perfect for a love card. Those birdies are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Claire! Love the inky background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this.
    is.
    perfection!
    <3
    (that is all)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx