Saturday, December 31, 2016

Sketch Saturday #444


Hey,

Happy New Year's Eve to you!

I hope you have fun plans for tonight..I do :)

This week's Sketch Saturday sponsor is Bugaboo, who are offering a whopping 9 digis as a prize..

Here is this week's sketch -

Bugaboo make some of my fave digis and it was fun to play with Balloon Bundle for this challenge.

I printed the digi onto watercolour paper and coloured the balloons using Distress Inks and an aquabrush.

All the papers are by Lawn Fawn and Jen Hadfield.

The hardest part of making this card was figuring out where to put my sentiment..I was totally nervous about die-cutting it at the bottom of the paper pieced background - but now I am really pleased with the end result - phew!

Your turn to join in the fun - go over to Sketch Saturday and be inspired by the rest of the DT makes.

Have a safe and happy start to 2017, the challenge ends 6th January 7pm GMT / 5pm EST.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Love those cute balloons and the sentiment came out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is a fun card and a good sketch, I think I will hop over and make something as well! Love the colors and diecut sentiment at the bottom, that's really nice with the textures you've created in the background. Will be inspired by your make and feature Bugaboo as well if I can x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx