Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving...


Hi,

So today is totally a time to give thanks, not just to eat and figure out what to buy on Black Friday.
Although I do confess the eating and the shopping are pretty awesome too..

This year Cheiron has invited Hubby and I to spend Thanksgiving with her and her family - so very kind.

We love being adopted by people over Thanksgiving and we have spent two very awesome Thanksgivings with the Nixon family and friends.

I am so very thankful and grateful for all the awesome people I have in my life, way to many to mention, but today I am going to give special thanks for the recipient of my card (Lawn Fawn and Prima Marketing Stamps).

JT..she is really special, she keeps allowing me to gatecrash her life (The Nixon's are her parents, she helped me get my job, you see where this is going..). I am not sure what I did before her and I know I am never letting her get away!

Some of the funniest, craziest moments of the last 6 years of my life involve her and I wouldn't change a minute of it.

She was also the first person I met that shared my craft love and it continues to be a very special part of our friendship.

So today whilst I am eating Turkey with new friends, I will be raising my glass to her.

Love you man. And super thankful for you.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving lovely friend! So glad you gatecrashed my life or I gatecrashed yours. Not sure which way it is at this point. Also a little bit not grateful that we're craft buddies as I used to have expendable income. But the ingratefulness is outweighed exponentially by the gratitude of having a crazy craft buddy! Love you man xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx