Monday, November 21, 2016

Bugaboo Thanksgiving...


Hey,

Happy Monday.

Hope you had a good weekend, can't believe it is nearly Thanksgiving already!!

I really want to enter Bugaboo challenges more, but I always forget!!

This weekend I saw the Bugaboo Catch The Bug November Bingo Challenge and I really liked the bingo card -


I went with the embossing, thanksgiving theme and bugaboo image line.

I started by importing my image (Autumn Jar) into my Silhouette Portrait, so I could cut around it. There were a few Bugaboo images that I wanted to do this with, so did them all at once. I'm fine with fussy cutting, but sometimes it is nice to do it with the Silhouette.

I coloured it using Promarkers and Nuvo Crystal Drops.

The embossing folder is a basketweave one by Sizzix and is one of my faves, I used the reverse side here, as I wanted it to be a bit flatter.

I heat embossed the sentiment onto a coordinating piece of the brown paper, I love this sentiment stamp, it's so detailed and heat embosses really well. So that it had a bit of stand out from the brown, I added a small strip of glitter paper underneath it before affixing it to my card.

I also added a piece of twine under the main image, again to make it pop a bit more.

So glad I played along, this is a fun card and I know where it's heading!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing Bugaboo Bingoo with us this week - good luck!
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, great idea using the darker background!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx