Saturday, November 19, 2016

300th Post 2016...


Hey,

Earlier this year I hit 1,000 posts on my blog overall.

This is my 300th post this year and it means so much to me.

In a year of seriously hard work and some difficult health issues (I'm fine honest) I am proud that I have managed to focus on my blog.

It means I have managed to carve out time for me, that I have been able to focus on what I love to do.

My image today is from my art journal earlier this month and it seemed appropriate for today.

Having finally achieved 300 posts in one year - I have been trying for 2 years to achieve this goal - I honestly don't know what is next!

This year things that I already knew to be true, have been even more apparent:

- Family is a fun thing
- Friends can save your life
- My Husband is a rockstar and is seriously the best thing to ever happen to me
- Making stuff makes me smile, even when the chips are down
- Walking everyday even just for 5 mins makes my world a better place
- Celebrate everything no matter how small, because if it makes you happy then it counts

I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read my blog and leave me a comment, but as my Hubby says it's good to have an outlet for my randomness.

Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx