Saturday, October 8, 2016

Totally Fabulous...


Hey,

I recently got this awesome stamp by Penny Black called Totally Fabulous..

It made me laugh so much that I had to have it.

I thought it would make excellent Thank You cards for a few of my friends, for the recent birthday goodies they kindly gave me.

As the stamp is quite large I had to break out the super large square card blanks from JT.

I coloured the stamp using my new Zig Clean Color pens and an aquabrush, love how easily they blend.

I love the coordinated pooches and I made a few of these and used different colours for each one.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I love this image, this is such a winning purchase. Totally validated. Really beautiful colouring here (and on the version I got :-D) x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx