Thursday, October 6, 2016

And a Unicorn...


Hey,

I have been waiting for the Lawn Fawn Winter Unicorn set to arrive at the Inkpad for a while..

So excited that they arrived in time for my birthday week off :)

Big thanks to Lisette for my Inkpad bday voucher..that helped take the sting out of the things I 'needed'

Don't you just love these cards!!

All candy coloured fun.

The background stamp is falling flakes by Neat & Tangled and I coloured the Unicorns using my new Zig clean color brush markers (swoon and thanks Hubby).

The Winter Unicorn set comes with an additional sentiment ..'and a Unicorn' which I stamped inside these cards.

The beautiful card blanks are from Target..

My Christmas card stack is coming along nicely. I have given myself until the 1st weekend in November to complete them all - nonsense deadline..lets see how that works out shall we!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx