Monday, September 26, 2016

Staycation time...


Hey,

So I am currently on a staycation here in NYC, as my Dad is here for a week and it's my birthday on Weds - Yay!!!

So far it has been awesome having my Dad here and we have lots of fun things planned for the week. Hubby leaves tonight for London, he is going to visit friends and family for 10 days.

When I last showed you a card made with this stencil, I said I wanted to play with it more.. and play with it I did.

I had great fun playing with it, in all different colour combos.

The stencil is by Balzer Bits from TCW - I love these mini stencils from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and the sentiment is by Unity Stamp Co. and it seems to work here.

Again I die-cut the white panel using a Simon Says Stamp stitched square and popped it up with foam pads on a kraft square blank, which came from JT.

I'm not sure how much I'll be posting this week..feels like having my Dad here will make me a bit random :)

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Really nice card, the colors are retro and contemporary at the same time and look absolutely banging. The sentiment works well - I have a few of those that I ignore because I never know what to do with them! Good inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx