Monday, August 1, 2016

Happy Birthday Momma Bear...


Hey,

First day of work in the London office for a week and I am also wishing my Momma a Happy Birthday today :)

I am lucky that I was here this weekend, meaning I got to celebrate with her and give her, her card in person (no sharing today, its a DT make!).

The main photo today is from Day One of her recent trip to NYC..it was fun, obvs we get on each others nerves a bit, but that's standard :) She's still the best Momma ever.

I reviewed my post about Momma from last year (she was 60) and I realised that I couldn't top it, so if you want to know more about her go here.

Happy Birthday Momma Bear..

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Well, I read last years post and I can safely say your Mum is officially awesome! I have a really close relationship with my parents too and it's wonderful knowing they're there to support us. Perfect timing for you to be back in the UK. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx