Sunday, April 3, 2016

Fusing together..

Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend.

I have been playing with inks and background stamps this weekend...I'll show you the outcomes later on in the week.

Today I am sharing some fun cards I made using Fuseables. It's essentially plastic paper, that you can fuse together, using your Fuse tool. You can die-cut it too, you get the best results with simple dies.

I managed to get a pack of already die-cut items and a pack of 6x6 papers on sale.

I've wanted to play with Fuseables for a while but they were a bit pricey..even for me :)

I made x4 cards and I embossed the background for each card, using different folders..I forget how much embossing can lift a card.




The Fuse creates all the white lines you can see and fuses all the pieces together, it was fun to do and I can't believe it all stays together!

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I give in, I WILL get my fuse out this week! I've seen the fuseables paper on Amazon so it's great to see what you made with them, the answer to that of course being stunning cards! Brilliant and very inspiring. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa these are epic!I think you're definitely maximising your tool with it. I love the hello dog one, that is super fun and made me smile. I think you're nailing it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - more stuff I need? Fuseables? I must check this out. Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx