Thursday, March 10, 2016

Watercoloured Numbers...


Hey,

I saw this stamp set by Jillibean Soup


I fell in love the the large numbers stamp and knew that it had to be mine :)

When I was in London last week, JT and I played around with heat embossing stamps and then watercolouring in the detail - it's a great way to really make your stamp stand out.

JT was the one that suggested trying a black version and I loved how hers looked, so wanted to have a go too.

The numbers stamp is perfect for heat embossing, it's detailed, but not too much. 

I loved watercolouring it and I'm going to try a different version with Promarkers. Sentiment is by Clearly Besotted - love the set it comes in, there are like a million sentiments for every occasion. 

The square kraft card blank is new and purchased on my recent trip to London. I love kraft card blanks..

JT has shown her makes from last week already, I will be posting mine over the weekend, along with a card I made for my Ma, using this new technique.

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx