Thursday, January 21, 2016

Not quite a horse..


Hey,

It's been a busy week so far..I am looking forward to the weekend and some QT at my desk..

Our friends have a Horse mad Daughter, so this year I wanted to make her a card that fits her likes, but I discovered I do not have a single Horse stamp - physical or digital.

Then I remembered the awesome Unicorn stamp (by Bugaboo) that JT gave me as part of the 2015 $20 challenge..

Almost a Horse right?

I coloured the image with Promarkers and the background paper is ANCIENT..I've had it approx 5 years..

To make the card more Horse related..I made a detachable rosette that she can wear.

Super simple to make, cut 2 felt circles, cut 2 pennants, attach the pennants to the inside of one of the circles, use fabric glue to stick together. Add sentiment circle and a safety pin at the back, affix to the card using foam tape - voila! Pennant.

I hope she likes it..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx