Saturday, November 7, 2015

Cheiron's Ranger Christmas Class..


Hey,

So I am now in London hanging with my folks. So for the next week my posts will be scheduled.

Finally I am showing you my makes from the class I did with Denise at The Inkpadnyc

Cheiron was our teacher and as ever the cards we made were gorgeous and fun times were had by all - even my non-crafty Denise had a blast.

My cards aren't in order of make!

The main photo is my fave, partly because of my amazing bow (yep praising myself). The white void at the top is because I messed up the red stamping, but I liked it so left it as it is.
We heat embossed the die-cut Believe and in real life its really shiny and lovely.

The next card, took the longest, but is so beautiful I actually don't know if I can bear to give it to anyone...


It was technique crazy and really stretched us all. We had to fussy cut the Deer, so you can imagine how long that took. The trees are this awesome technique of stamping in white first, then in green, but dropping the stamp down slightly.
We were supposed to tear the white snow, but I wasn't feeling that..not precise enough :) Yes I got teased for that..so I cut mini snow hills instead!


The card above was the easiest one of all and believe it or not that gingham background was a stamp!!!
I love the simplicity of it and I have used the layout a lot in the last 2 weeks to make more Christmas cards.

Our final card is a beauty, again I might have to keep it, so I can gaze at its beauty..


The silver background Cheiron had already embossed for us, same with the blue background, but we spritzed it and dried it. All our colours were so different, I really like using mists, but I get so messy, I need to fashion a spray booth..
The snowflake we heat embossed and the greeny/blue bling, we created that colour using some alcohol ink..

It was such a fun night - as always, I love hanging with the girls (Anna, Cheiron, Lisette, Jamey, Ava, et al) at The Inkpad classes..finally some NYC craft buddies, how nice is that!

Happy weekend everyone.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow! that is one gorgeous bow Claire!! quite right to be proud of it!!
    Oh my! I SO love the Deer card… he looks so regal and sweet! and those fab snow covered hills (I would be cutting instead of tearing too!) and trees are awesome! :-)
    and what a fab gingham stamp… wonderful for quick but very beautiful cards!
    and last but not least, your Wonder card… SO pretty with the silver embossing and sparkly snowflake. I would want to keep that too!
    I love the mist sprays but I'm like you! I get in a right mess.. bit like Laurel and Hardy… so usually do it in the bathroom sink if I venture it at all !! easier to clean it off the tiled walls ROFL.
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Big hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx