Thursday, November 12, 2015

Ahoy Captain!

Hey,

I love Simon Says Stamp cardkits, the best thing I ever did was signing up for them.

If I am ever stuck for inspiration, I turn to the folder that houses all of the kit overview sheets and papers and voila! Inspired.

I had to make some male cards for a friend and I turned to the July 2015 cardkit, all the papers and boat stamps are from the kit. 

The dies are MFT and Lawn Fawn and the HB sentiment is by Clearly Besotted. I added a white enamel dot to the main card, it was supposed to be a brad..but that's what happens when you stick things down too soon.

Here's the other card - 


Again, really easy cards to make..I am really happy with my new Lawn Fawn stitched curvy border dies, they make excellent, Sea, Snow, Grass and many more things :)

Cx

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a fab kit Claire… love these sweet little cards… perfect for males… I am often stuck for inspiration… and my daughter gets me Hundydory and Papermania Kits which I love.
    Hope you have a good day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you turned those hills into waves, that's very clever. I love those boats, they are great. And the white dot looks ace, better than a brad x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx