Thursday, July 30, 2015

London Playdate...


Hey,

I wanted to show you the rest of the cards I made when I was with JT.

The main photo today, shows the card I made with the centres of JT's loops! I used some washi tape for some detail and obviously as I was with JT I used a Candi..The best bit about this card is that all the items are 100% from JT's stash..

The next card is so fun! 

Especially as the bear is from a Simon Says Stamp set that I got on sale..yay! It arrived just before I left, so once again I popped it in my bag...
The cheers die is JTs and from her Stampin' Up order.


Always fun to play with someone else's stash and to gossip and drink wine with my girl.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great crafty time and super cute cards to show for it...despite the wine,lolol hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Claire… perfect CAS! love the zesty colour combo of the first one and it's a fab sentiment too! and the second one is really cute… love the cheers die cut! :-)
    Hope you have a nice evening
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that little circle challenge we did with rings/circles...I don't think I've blogged about it yet! Must do that this weekend...that cheers die and I are already pretty good friends. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx