Monday, June 29, 2015

Card kit fun...

Hey,

Hope you had a nice weekend. I had a very quiet one - mainly spent at my desk, resting my foot.

Yesterday I got a lovely surprise as my Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit was delivered - yes on a Sunday!!

So after dinner I sat down and had a play..

I loved the card Debby Hughes made that was used on the inspiration sheet -


It made me, super happy - it is gorgeous!

So whilst this isn't a true CASE, I felt I should show what inspired my card.

I used the stamp set from the kit and added a punched star with a Stickles dot. The blue piece of paper at the bottom of the card is a scrap and like the main rectangle it was die cut to size using a MFT stitched rectangle die.

I wanted a more scripty thanks, so used one by Paper Smooches, from their Simply Said set.

I love this little card, so cute, great way to start the week.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Some lovely cards there Claire, cxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Claire… looks like a fab kit and I really like your design and layout… CAS done to perfection!
    Hope you have a good week! really hope the foot is doing ok
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Claire...what a super kit! Hope your foot is getting better...it is so hot here already and not even 8am, supposed to get to 28C today, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, great use of the stamps and the waves peeking out over the edge. Maybe bring the kit with you when you come... ? :-D x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx