Thursday, May 28, 2015

Online Card Class - Mask-erade..



Hey,

Fun WOYWW Anniversary ATC swap yesterday. I still have one to swap if anyone is interested :)

For the last 2 nights I have been racing out of work, so I can get to my desk and join in with the latest Online Card Class - Mask-erade.

So far it's been awesome, we've had great teachers so far - Shari Carroll, Kristina Werner, Jennifer Mcguire, Debby Hughes and Laura Fadora :)

I have learnt a lot and managed to make 3 of the 4 cards on Day 2.

My main photo is from Day 2 and I love it, worked out really well.
I made the card blank (from my SSS card kit card stash), used a SSS sentiment stamp, a Winnie and Walter die, MFT stitched rectangle die, Xcut nesting star dies, Hero Arts large hexagon stamp (from JT) and inks by Tsukineko - Lady Bug, Bahama Blue and Pear Tart.

Here are the rest of my cards - 1 is incomplete as it needed to dry and I still have x2 to do from Day 1 - no hurry..

Day 1- Debby Hughes 
Day 1 - Kristina Werner

Day 2 - Jennifer Mcguire

Day 2 Kristina Werner
Fun way to spend my evenings and I ran into some old friends in class and made some new ones..Yay!

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx