Friday, March 20, 2015

Congratulations...

Hey,

Happy Friday!

My colleague is getting married tomorrow and he's always been so nice to me since I started my job that I wanted to make him and his new Wife a special card.

I decided to use the Simon Says Stamp Married stamp and stencil set.

I stamped and die-cut the cake and coloured it with Promarkers and added some bling.


I went with a grey card blank and found a grey shimmery scrap of paper to stamp the sentiment on (I love this sentiment..).

I wasn't sure what it needed to make it a complete card and then I saw an embossed scrap on my desk and it made me go with embossing!

The embossing folder is Carved Rose by Card Concepts..I love it, its so modern.

I put the card together and then realised that the grey strip was not staying put..mini stapler to the rescue - sweet!

A pretty card for a pretty couple.

Wishing the new Mr & Mrs Shapiro a very happy Wedding Day and life together.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Claire, your colleague and his new wife will love it! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that use of that folder - it's a tricky one but it looks super modern with the cake layered up like that. Really like the little staples as well x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx