Monday, March 9, 2015

Colourful Diva...


Hey,

Hope you had a great weekend.

I had fun hanging with a friend and Hubby and playing at my desk.

I bought a big batch of digital stamps this weekend from Meljens Designs..which is sadly closing.

I thought that one of the stamps Windswept Diva, would be a perfect fit for this week's Color Throwdown -



Such a fun colour palette.

I loved colouring the image and putting together the card was a lot of fun I used a slightly greener colour..so not sure if that exempts me from the challenge... All of the papers - including the heart border - were on my desk - fortuitous no?

I am very happy with my card and it makes a fabulous start to the week.

Supplies used:
Promarkers  Wild Cranberry, Cool Aqua, Buttercup and Pastel Yellow. Copic - skin white
Bling, papers and sentiment stamp by Papermania
Glitterglue by Martha Stewart
Heart border die by Taylored Expressions.
Ink by Versamark
Wink of Stella Brush - Clear

Cx

5 comments:

  1. I love it, she is too funny. I love the heart border as well even though it makes me uncomfortable hanging off the edge like that. You know it makes me nervous for reasons I don't understand. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha I knew that you would be uncomfortable with the hanging border. Cx

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this image Claire.. and you've coloured her so beautifully.. the heart border is perfect too! :-)
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Claire. Love that image. The heart border piece behind the main panel is a nice touch. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image and card Claire, love the colouring, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx