Thursday, February 5, 2015

Scraps say Thanks....


Hey,

Before I went on my speedy trip to London, I wanted to make a set of cards for a work colleague.

As my colleague is male, I wanted to make something that he might use..

I decided to use my new die by Lawn Fawn and as I had the blue scrap box on my desk the cards just came to life.

This was a great way to use some of my smaller scraps, as the die is quite small.

I rooted through my blue paper drawer to find plain blue papers that didn't need cutting into too much - no harming of full sheets of paper in this project!

I was going to emboss the backgrounds, but I tried it and it felt fussy.

Here are the rest of the set -


Cool right?

Always fun to make use of my scraps.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes… these are really cool Claire! what a fab design… love the colours that you've chosen… they will make such a great set!
    Hope you had a wonderful trip to London and had lots of fun my friend! :-)
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these are very cool indeed Claire! I bet your work colleague was very pleased. Thanks for your comments on my blog, glad you like what I did with those stamps and they are on my new wooden stamp shelves ready to use whenever I want, which I reckon will be often! hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx