Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Moving Along With The Times..Winner and Top 3 post..

Hey,

So I just wanted to wish my team mate and my very good friend Jessie (aka JT) a very Happy 30th Birthday this weekend. I flew to London as a surprise guest at her birthday party last weekend..it was fun and I got to see my parents and my bestie too :).

I really enjoyed choosing a winner and a Top 3 from last weeks Get Your Sketch On! challenge entries.

Thank you for all your awesome entries, so many great variations on my sketch. Very cool. 

This weeks winner and the winner of the great birdcage die is -

#11 PaperWhims


I just love the image and the use of the sketch. Well done WendyLynn, Please contact me at hamnmulenycDOTgmxDOTcom. And don't forget to collect your blinkie from the sidebar.

The Top 3 in no particular order are -

#4 LindyLoos

Fantastic card - love the beautiful flowers and the colour scheme.

#8 aNNies Style
The fabulous flowers in the top left were such a different interpretation of the sketch and suited the little butterfly princess image.

#15 Meg
The image is hilarious and fun, I love the wiggly middle bar too.

Well done ladies. Get your blinkie from the sidebar, for displaying on your blog.

Thank you so much to everyone for playing along with us last week. Hope you can join us all again this week - the lovely will be back tomorrow with all the details of the new challenge.

Our DT call is now closed, we are sorting through the entries and we will keep you posted.

Thanks again Claire and the MAWTT DT. Join us tomorrow for our next challenge with the lovely Hazel. 

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx