Friday, February 27, 2015

Friendship has it's perks...


Hey,

Happy Friday.

So I was digging around for some inspiration for April card swap and I decided to pull out one of my Simon Says Stamp card kits.

They are great to work with and I am really enjoying using them - great investment!

I chose to use the October Stamp Kit -



You can go here and see all the fabulous cards people made...mine is there too.

I've used this kit quite a bit and there aren't many papers left ;(

The little mug die is one of my faves!

I decided to use the 'Friendship has it's perks' sentiment and based my card around that.

From the kit I used a pretty patterned paper that has foxes on it, the sentiment stamp, the die and the steam stamp. I also used navy blue paper and a glittery blue scrap from my stash.

I decided to heat emboss the sentiment using white ink and detail embossing powder, I like the almost opaque feel to it.

I'm pretty pleased with the way this turned out and it now has 4 friends to match and is sitting in the card swap box next to March :)

I've decided to enter it into this weeks Simon Says Stamp Weds Challenge - anything goes - seems fitting as it's all SSS loveliness.

Have a great weekend.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Claire, great use of the Simon Says card kit with a lovely design..........your die-cut coffee cup us brilliant with the sentiment!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Claire, I love that die! hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx