Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tag You're It...



Hey,

So whilst I was working on a challenge entry, I stumbled across another challenge blog - Tag You're It...


Seeing as I have just purchased a tag die, I thought it would be fun to enter and the inspiration piece is so gorgeous.

I used paper scraps for both tags, the star was stenciled using my new SSS mosaic stars stencil. I used a mixture of sparkle and white embossing powder. I kept the sentiment simple by using peel-offs and added bling for a fun touch. The ribbon was a gift from JT. The star paper is by Pink Petticoat and I thought it worked really well here.

Happy with this little impromptu tag card.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. I love the stenciled star on the card and CAS layout makes the gold really pop out against the black. Nice use of the scraps as well - super card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Claire! I love the colours and sparkles! the gold star looks very pretty….
    this is CAS to perfection! :-)
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tag card Claire, this is a really useful die isn't it?! Love the star, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on Gayatri's card!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx