Monday, June 2, 2014

Father's Day Ideas....


Hi,

Hope you had a good weekend. Mine was lovely...too much exercising though :(

I have started making cards for Father's Day.

This year with the Silhouette and more stamps than ever meant that I could make some very fun things.

The main card today is one of my faves - I created the white card on my computer and printed it along with the mustache. The tie is a stamp, which I then cut out and mounted using foam pads.

Here are the rest.-

Father's Day card ideas
I used Pink Petticoat papers and cut the Father's Day using a Silhouette cut file. The vellum, bling, etc are all from my fash.

Fun and easy to make and I have made quite a few sales already.

My Dad's card is one of the ideas that I am selling, but I won't show you that until Father's Day.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are all fab designs Claire! I love the moustache and tie… and the sentiment ones look fab too… all perfect CAS !!!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those! the type ones are very modern but you know I love a moustache and the headline card is fantastic. Good technique cutting out that stamp like that, looks wicked. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ideas and cards Claire, love the shadow against the tie stamp...glad you had a good weekend, not so sure about the exercise though...lol..hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx