Sunday, May 18, 2014

Playdate Part 1 - CTD #292...


Hi,

Yesterday JT and I had an epic Skype playdate..so much fun to craft with my buddy even remotely!

We managed to make 5 cards - one of which you won't see for a month or so, as it was our make for the DT at MAWTT.

Today's card is my entry for Color Throwdown #292 -


We based our cards on this beauty by Nancy Ball -


I die cut my butterflies using an Xcut Die, using some random papers that I got a while back and the embossing folder was a freebie. I added some bling to the buttreflies for a bit of standout. I had stamped the greeting directly onto the card..but unfortunately it was a hot mess, so had to recover it with a punched label and I stamped a Bo Bunny sentiment onto that!

I love this card, the vary sizes of the butterflies really worked. I have a recipient earmarked for it already.

A great output from a fun morning with JT..more to come.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, I love this card..the butterflies are gorgeous - showing real 'movement'..hope you are having a good weekend - it's really hot here :) Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this - the mixed size butterflies in those patterns really work well. That label is totally working for you as well. Good call on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love those butterflies! Thxs for playing at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx