Friday, May 30, 2014

Good Luck...


Hi,

Boy, am I glad it is Friday!! Despite the 4 day week it has been pretty crazy at work..felt like a 7 day week!

It has had fun parts though - WOYWW 5th Anniversary, was lots of fun and all my ATC's are ready to post now. Watching a colleague's jazz band was very cool. Best bit though is that I won a prize...can't tell you what until it arrives (disclaimer) but I am super excited...

Today a colleague is leaving us and I was asked to make her leaving card. I have already given her a little gift and card from me..so wanted it to be different to that.

She is pretty stylish, so I decided to use a fave digital stamp - well it's actually a designers sketch that I cleaned up.

I hope she loves it!

The paper was a freebie, the pearls are from The Works in the UK, as is the card blank and I coloured the image using Promarkers and added a touch of glitter glue, so the dress would shimmer.

Hope you all have fun plans for the weekend. I am taking it easy on Sat, going to try and do more of the Online Card Class. Sunday I am off to my first Bikram yoga session - which is Hubby's idea of hell - exercise in a hot room?! I must be a bit mad.

Happy Friday.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Well Claire you've created a very stylish card that your colleague will be thrilled with! Love it! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole - it's a fave image of mine! Have a good weekend. Cx

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx