Friday, May 16, 2014

Cards for men...


Hi,

YAY!! It's Friday...this week has been HARD!!

I am most excited as JT and I are doing another Skype playdate tomorrow - whoop whoop..it's gonna be epic!

I am also pleased to see that this is my 96th post of the year!! I am on target for my goal of 200 posts this year..there is no reason for that number, other than I want to achieve it. It will mean that for the 2nd year running I have taken this blogging thing seriously and that makes me super proud.

I often struggle to make cards for men, however when making for my work colleagues it all just seems to flow..

I am the 'resident' card maker at work. We are a small company that are growing, so it is nice for people to receive a handmade card with their name on, it retains our family feel. I love making these cards, as I get to experiment a bit.

The main card is for one of the AM's - his birthday is Monday and as you can see he is going to be 30 - hence the retro tech paper - from Graphic Stock. Unfortunately when I stamped the sentiment originally, it smudged, so you can see a bit of a crafty repair!

This card is for one of our board members who is a numbers guy..I made a different card for him originally, but I didn't love it, so cut the sentiment and his name off of the original and started again. Much happier with this one - the number washi tape felt like a nice touch.


As you can see I have been obsessed with blue bling whilst making these :)

Happy Friday everyone and have a great weekend.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Yay well done on your 96th post! It gets a bit addictive doesn't it?:) Love your two guy cards...the washi tape is a fab addition, have a good weekend, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic - they are both really nice and I'm loving the personalisation you've done for all of these work cards. The 30th is particularly sweet with the retro tech. I love when you can take something off a card you didn't love and use it for one you do - so much better when it works out!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx