Thursday, April 3, 2014

Shiny new stamps...


Hi,

I bought 3 new stamps from a company called Stamposaurus. I saw some of their stamps in a magazine when I was home and really liked their stuff.

The main photo is of a card on my desk, that I am putting together...I realised that I only show work in progress during WOYWW!

As you know I like to scan my stamps in - I think it makes it easier when I am in a hurry and need an image..instead of rifling through my folders.

I coloured the stamp with Promarkers. Because it's an Ice Cream Van, I think it gives me licence to be creative with my colours..

The ice cream paper is by Pink Petticoat, but I blew it up, so the cones were bigger and I recoloured it, as I wanted one tone. The sentiment is printed using a freebie that matches my beloved EK Success label punch. The blue strip may or may not remain when the card is finished, but for now, it's in!

I think I will be glittering parts of the stamp, not sure which parts yet.

I quite like half making cards - generally when I come back the next day the idea completely changes!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire, I love Stampasaurus, they make such fun stamps...I love this image and your colouring of it, so bright and funky and the paper matches it so brilliantly! Do you know I thought I had literally every Pink Petticioat paper but reckon I missed this one..will have to check my files ...yes go for it girl with some glitter! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx