Monday, April 28, 2014

Rain & Shine...


Hi,

Hope you all had a good a weekend. Hubby and I had a great weekend with the Nixon seniors, always fun when we hang out with them..

For the last couple of weeks, I have really wanted to enter the Card Concept #8 use an Umbrella.


So when I got home last night I decided to make a card for the challenge.

I decided that I would go with Clean & Graphic as my style..

The image is a free digital stamp. I put it all together on my computer, I created the sentiment and added a frame, to create the clean / graphic style.

I liked the idea of using 3 colours, as I already had black and white I opted for red. The umbrella was coloured using Promarkers, I added a little bit of glitter glue to the rain drops, to add a little shimmer.

I really like the way my card has come out. It's pretty sharp..now for a recipient!

Cx

6 comments:

  1. Very sharp! I love red with black and white. Your umbrella pops and the sentiment is true. Thanks for sharing your lovely card...lucky recipient :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, I love the clean lines of this card and bright red..fab! Such a true sentiment as well! still have those windmills on my desk waiting for me to have the chance to make them! :) Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I love the sentiment! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love your sentiment! Fabulous card with a fabulous colour combo! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sparkly raindrops really make this card pop! Love the color combo too. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red, white and black is a classy colour scheme and perfect with the bold design of you card.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx