Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Craft Buddy Challenge...Lounging Man..


Hi,

So JT and I set ourselves a little challenge to use the Lounging Man stamp we have. We said if you could, you should use 2 papers.

I managed one paper, as he is quite a busy image and I thought it was all getting a bit fussy!

I coloured him using Promarkers and I deliberately coloured the grass in a patchy way, so it had a bit of texture to it. The backing paper is by Bo Bunny and I stamped the sentiment. Obviously there is a bit of Candi to finish him off.

It all came together really easily and I am quite pleased with him...he needs a home now!

Cx



2 comments:

  1. He's lovely and works really well with the stripy paper - love that as well. He's really easy to use - why have we not played with him before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, I seem to be catching up with everyone lately! Love this image, very relaxing! Beautifully coloured too, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx