Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I went shopping...



Hi,

Whilst I was away (and since I've been back and before I went away...) I might have done some stash shopping...I was a good girl though and most things were freebies on magazines and gifts from JT.

Let's start with the main photo - this card uses a free stamp I got in a set from Get Stamping magazine (which I now have a subscription to) - I love the detail in the stamp and decided to go down the orangey tones when colouring it. The papers are a bit crazy, so the whole thing is supremely busy, but I like it. No sentiment, as I think enough is enough here!

The next card uses lanterns from the same stamp set.

Lanterns
I decided to draw a border and colour the lanterns using 2 colours, which I also used for the border and the sentiment. I added some glitter glue. I can see myself making lots of these, will try another sentiment for the next one.

This card uses a stamp from a set I got just before I went away it's a Tattoo - by Inkadinkadoo, you get 4 in the set. She was coloured with Promarkers, chalk and glitter glue. The fun card blank is from a box of card blanks by DCWV.

Tattoo Card
I have been asked to make some more cards for my work colleagues and I am thinking that this will suit a girl at work who is a bit Rock Chick..

I've been making things using JT's gifts, I'll show those later in the week.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire, all three cards are fab! I love the tangle design of the stamp on the first one & those zingy bright colours; the lanterns are just lovely & the last card a lovely fun image & design, hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx