Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WOYWW #231...Skipping to the post office


..Well that's a bit of a lie...but I will be going to the post office on Saturday with all the lovely 40 for 40 cards I've made - yay!

So let's have a look at my desk shall we..if you are wondering why we need to look at my desk then pop over to Stamping Ground - the lovely Julia's blog where we all hang out on a Wednesday nosying at desks from all around the world!

This week my desk is VERY tidy, in part that is because my in-laws have been in town, so there hasn't been much craft activity and also because our apartment is a total tip right now :) and so I tidied my desk..made me feel like I've done something!

You can see x2 Valentines cards for OWH, my glasses, my shiny new purple mouse (he is super), a stamp on a block, a heart punch, my phone, a bone creaser (love him) and two piles of random..

Here's a close-up of the one of the Valentines cards...

OWH Valentines / Love card
Cute right?

Happy WOYWW everyone, I'll be nosying at your desks after work today.

Cx

p.s forgive my blurry photos..taken at 23.50 on Tuesday night after a few wines and Pomegranate Mojitos..

p.p.s I am playing with my blog look and feel...so stay tuned as it changes a few times :)

17 comments:

  1. That's a really cute card. Enjoy the in-laws. #17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentines? Now that is early! I am just getting my head round x-mas... #29

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to have visitors but when they interrupt your crafting time that is sad. I do hope you get to play soon. Lovely sweet card.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valentines cards when most of us are on Christmas... you're either very late or very early, LOL! Happy WOYWW. Helen, 7

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that purple mouse too! The valentine card is a puzzle, but it's lovely nonetheless! Have a great WOYWW! Julie Ann xx #43

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I've barely started on the Christmas cards and you've already made 2 Valentine Day cards!! Well done on getting the 40 for 40 finished. Hugs. Pam#37

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Valentine's Card! Haven't even done my Christmas cards yet! Thanks for the peek, Lindart #87

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pomegranate Mojitos eh - sounds delish! Blurry pics forgiven! Lovely card and one VERY tidy desk - think you get the prize this week - mine is too messy to show! Be happy MMx #47

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm, I don't know what the 40 cards are all about but well done on that many, I really need to make for the shop and family and friends, and not got anywhere near 40 yet!
    I thought the purple mouse was a handle of a tool, the phone looked like a blade, until I looked properly!
    Cazzy x #83

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes it's always nice to have visitors - so we can clean up but nice too when they've gone so you've a clean space to start again...mind you I always find my mojo's a bit slow then because I've cleared away that little pile on the side with 'on the go ideas'.
    Cheers RobynO#40

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps 40 cards wow ready for the post office, mine are made but not in envelopes yet.

      Delete
  11. Thank you for your visit today and your encouragement each week, always look forward to hearing from you and "visiting" you. Having my craft room and the ability to close the door when necessary is so much nicer than when I used to have my craft area in our old house dining room. Always had to clean before company. Not any more :0) Kim #86

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am looking forward to receive the card! Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday.. and why is my small journal 'weird'?? Here's the story about that: http://www.maritspaperworld.com/blog/?p=8710 Happy woyww - on Thursday ;) - and a hug from (rainy) Holland, Marit #88

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh show off with the tidy desk!!! Mine has a postage stamp size working area just now!!! Think I should tidy it too!!! Hope you are well,, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice and tidy!! Just waiting for you to create beautiful things!
    Your card is totally cute!
    xxDaniella#8

    ReplyDelete
  15. A tidy desk always feel good!
    Not very common over here at my very very messy desk...

    Have a great week!
    Susan nr 101 woyww

    ReplyDelete
  16. A tidy desk shows a project is complete and it's ready for the next one. Hope you get started soon, tho a visit now and then from the ILs is allowed. Thanks for the earlier visit! WOYWW hugs! Nan G #20

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx